Boys Comfort School Shoes
Made in Brazil
MAINTENANCE OF YOUR SHOES:
- Use only a clean, damp cloth with mild soap to clean your shoes
- Do not use the washing machine. Do not immerse it in water or place it under the tap.
- Dry your shoes only in the shade. Do not leave it under the sun or use drying machines, ovens or put it behind the refrigerator.
- Be careful using products used to shine shoes such as waxes, creams and paints. These may not be compatible with the material the shoes are made of.
- To clean suede shoes, use a brush with soft bristles.
- To reduce the smell of perspiration, after using, leave the shoes in a ventilated, shaded place and let it rest at least 24 hours.