Moleca Ladies Comfort Slip-On Shoes
Made in Brazil
CONSERVATION AND HYGIENIC CLEANING OF FOOTWEAR
For you to keep your shoes always clean, without damaging their material, we suggest that you follow the guidelines below:
- Use only damp cloth and mild soap when cleaning your shoes;
- Do not use a washing machine, do not immerse shoes in water or place it under a tap;
- For cleaning uppers in suede, nubuck, velvet, canvas and related fabrics or containing LED components, only soft dry bristle brushes should be used. Shoes with such characteristics should be avoided on rainy days.
- If your shoes need to be dried, this must be carried out in the shade. Exposure to the sun, use of dryers, greenhouses, ovens, refrigerators, or other drying methods, may damage your product.
- Do not use chemicals, such as greases, creams, or moisturizers, which in contact with the material used in shoes can cause reactions to the material, damaging it.
- For durability, the product should be stored in airy and moisture-free places. Do not leave shoes standing unused for long periods.
- To reduce odors caused by perspiration, leave the footwear in an airy place after use. It's recommended a period of 24 hours minimum of rest for the product.