Ladies Comfort Sandals (Only Size 38/7)
Made in Brazil
A PRODUCT DEVELOPED WITHIN THE MOST UPDATED STANDARDS OF QUALITY AND COMFORT, WHICH GUARANTEES A UNIQUE SET, SPECIALLY MADE TO GET YOU TUNED TO THE GLOBAL FASHION'S LATEST TRENDS.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO MAKE YOUR FOOTWEAR LAST LONGER
The proper use and storage of the product, by following the recommendations, contributes to the long-lasting life of your Comfort Flex footwear.
FOOTWEAR MADE OF SMOOTH LEATHER:
- Dust or a bit of dirt: wiping with a damp cloth is enough.
- Mud or dirty crust: remove the mud, clay or crust with a blunt spatula and use a damp sponge afterwards. Only after a careful cleaning, wipe with a very dry cloth. This prevents scratches on the leather.
- After any kind of cleaning, polish and shine the shoes with a very soft cloth. After that, remove the excess of polish with a clean cloth. In order to avoid scratches, apply polish only when the shoes are completely clean.
SUEDE OR NUBUCK FOOTWEAR:
- If it's necessary to either make the color uniform or renovate it, look for specific products in a shoe store and use them by following the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Slightly filthy: use a brush with hard bristles and scrub lightly.
- Neither suede nor nubuck footwear should be exposed to heavy dirt, because the restoration process of them is very difficult.
- This type of footwear may lose some color while still new.
PATENT LEATHER (VARNISHED) FOOTWEAR, THOSE OF SYNTHETIC MATERIAL OR METALLIZED ONES:
- Use only a soft and damp cloth to remove dirt and filth.
SYNTHETIC FOOTWEAR WITH WAX OR PARAFFIN:
- In case of small marks at the flex points, rub them with a soft, dry cloth.
GENERAL PRECAUTIONS AND CARE:
- Shoes with trimmings of metal, wood, glass beads, trifles or textiles: clean by using a soft damp cloth and wiping with light movements.
- Do not apply abrasive substances (alcohol, solvents, detergents, etc.) on the footwear. They may harm the finish.
- Whatever the footwear, including sneakers, never dip them into the water or put them into washing machines, because that can cause irreversible damages to the product.
- Always dry footwear in the shade. Never put it in the sun or in greenhouses to speed up drying. This will ensure the continued comfort and good appearance of the product.
- Each product is developed with a specific final purpose. Try to use it according to its characteristics. The incorrect use may cause early wear of your footwear.
- Leather footwear may show small scratches and differences of color shades, which are natural characteristics of the raw material used in the making.
- Due to repeated flexing movements of the feet, some markings may be seen on the footwear, which is a natural characteristic of the raw material and thus cannot be characterized as a defect of the product.
- It is not recommended to have products with PU soles in storage for longer than 2 years without any periodical use. They should be stored in dry and ventilated places.
- After wear, give shoes a full day to air out and breathe a little. Store without using for 24 hours to prevent the spreading of bacteria.